Tired of feeling like I’m the problem. I communicate openly with all of my partners. I let them know everything that’s going on in my life. I tell them when I’m busy, and when I’m not going to be online when expected. Overall, I do my best to put everything on the table to make things smooth for everyone.
How much can you communicate with someone before you give up? I love my partners, but I’m at the end of my patience. I bring things up with them gently. Ask questions like “Are you busy?”, “Is there anything I can do for you?”, “Is this a bad time?” I wouldn’t mention it if it wasn’t a consistent issue.
I inquire about their interest. Do they still have it? Always! Do they even want to RP? Of course! Do they want to take a break? No, never! They LOVE writing! They never want to stop! They’re SO into it! It’s their FAVORITE thing to do!
How long do I have to wait for them to prove it? None of them have a job. Most don’t go to school. They have little to no social lives to speak of, so why does it take them weeks to respond? Are they just not feeling it - month after month after month? How many chances do I give them, and when is it time to give up?
What more can I do to change that? I’m tired of trying to give more and wondering what I could do better. I try to inspire them. I draw them art. I write solo pieces to help light their creative candles and give them something to work with. I try to plan with them. Still, nothing, or a promise that lasts for a day.
I’m always honest with them. I expect the same in return. I’m not going to flip my shit if they don’t want to role play because I have other things I can do and they know it.
I bust ass when I have to get responses to them. If I know I’m going to be busy for some reason, I focus on fulfilling my obligation to them because that’s common courtesy to me. It shows that I want to write with them!
Where are all the reliable RPers and why can’t I find them? I’ve had this issue with multiple people. It’s hell when I want to do nothing but live through my character and have no one to do it with!
Just once, I would like to receive as much as I give. I want the same dedication. I want to feel wanted by my partner(s).
Submitted by Agent-HUNK.
This applies to me in almost every way imaginable @.@ There are hardly any reliable role players out there anymore and the ones I think are reliable end up letting me down eventually x/
- iwasborneforthis reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit
- kellysomeday likes this
- magicalbiscuits likes this
- khaliasenpai likes this
- chi-swapped-chase likes this
- carolynm likes this
- a-pirate likes this
- headlessbutnothopeless likes this
- alias-liam likes this
- drathe likes this
- snowyponiesrock likes this
- dark-prince-of-mars reblogged this from theragingimmortal
- dark-prince-of-mars likes this
- theragingimmortal reblogged this from the-mystical-jewel
- tomboyishlady reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit
- oocbox likes this
- radarwas reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit
- februarys-child likes this
- aerialsquid likes this
- minespatch likes this
- februarys-child reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit and added:
- lurid-oneirataxia reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit
- lurid-oneirataxia likes this
- snoo likes this
- snoo reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit
- cherryflan likes this
- eponnia-deityofsuddendeath reblogged this from burntbreadpeeta
- poninejondrettes likes this
- thefrostflower likes this
- grump-the-deer likes this
- thecharmingkiller likes this
- spiderwebsandcigarettes likes this
- triednotto likes this
- innocentiia--archive likes this
- ourdefiler likes this
- thegreatdukevile reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit and added:
- pamplemousseflavoredjellyfish likes this
- flashbackboners likes this
- moreagaara likes this
- tomboyishlady likes this
- orihimesheart likes this
- bettertoburnthantofadeaway reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit
- seemssostrange likes this
- inkandnylon likes this
- lord-bolverk likes this
- snowystormy reblogged this from fyeahroleplayingrabbit
- kaythatsme likes this